Thursday, October 13, 2011

Feeling a little better after this last weekend.......

Well, Ann humored me this past weekend and went with me to watch a bodybuilding contest because I've been toying with the idea of maybe competing in one next Spring (April).  After leaving the event, I was quite overwhelmed as to the level of commitment these men and women go through to look incredible on stage and was doubting myself quite heavily if I could do one.  Well, things have settled a little, and the bottom line is I will do everything I can to get myself ready by mid April.  If it doesn't work out then the worst thing is I am in even better shape!  LOL!!!  I've been "Bulking" over the last few weeks by upping my calories to around 2800 and eating a lot more protein and mixing it up with more vegetables and "good" carbs like wild rice.  I have felt very good lately in the gym with my lifts and have seen some improvements.  I need to remember to get more cardio in though.  Here we go!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment