Friday, May 4, 2012

First race of the year tomorrow!

Ann and I signed up for the Cinco Du Mayo Duathlon in Stillwater, MN.  Ann will be doing the sprint course which is a 2 mile run, 10 mile bike, and a 2 mile run and I'll be doing the long course which is a 3 mile run, 20 mile bike, and another 3 mile run.  Weather is looking "ify" with some rain in the forecast so I'm praying it holds off and the road dries up a bit or the bike portion will have to be a bit slower.  This will be a great test for my knee which has had a "click" in it for about 3 weeks after I banged it hard accidently.  If all goes well we are looking to do a triathlon the first weekend of June down in Lake Mills which would be Ann's first tri!  We need to get into the lake and get some swimming time in though.  We should have some pics and video of tomorrows event so stay tuned!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment